Permanent Residence

What's New

Photos of Licenses






Japanese Language

Simplified Chinese

Trad Chinese

Korean Language

Russian Language

Back to top page
We use
Japan Net Bank.
Asahi Tokyo Law Office
ATLO Visa Immigration Specialist Japan / ASAHI TOKYO Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist Office
We are Japanese Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist, especially about Visa , Immigration Control Act , and so on in Japan.
Status of Residence , Alien Registration , Housing , Schools , Employment , Marriage , Legal Issues , Foreign Nationals.
You do not need to go to the Immigration Bureau in principle from now on, if you ask us.
We have changed the name of the office in English from Asahi Tokyo Law office to Asahi Tokyo Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist Office. The specialty of this office is marriage visa. We handle only the procedure to be connected with marriage visa and short stay visa for girlfriend or boyfriend. When you call us, please let your Japanese spouse or partner talk on the telephone.
Legal Adviser
And, the fundamental examples of Consultation are explained.
The following is a part. Also, our consultations involve proper solutions. Please utilize as a legal adviser.
Certificate of Eligibility For a Status of Residence
If a foreigner has this certificate before entrance into Japan beforehand, the period of issuance of a visa can be shortened.
Permission to Engage in an Activity Other Than That Permitted by the Status of Residence Previously Granted
For example, it is related when a pastor is going to teach a foreign language in a linguistic school.
Permission to Change Status of Residence
It is related when a foreigner desires to cease his present activity and is going to concentrate on an altogether new activity which falls outside those permitted by his Status of Residence.
Permission to Extend Period of Stay
If a foreign national desires to remain in Japan under the same status of residence beyond his authorized period of stay,it is necessary to apply for and obtain an extension of period of stay.
Permission for Permanent Residence
Permanent residence is permitted only when a foreign national has established a permanent base of livelihood and when it is deemed that his permanent residence will be in accord with the interests of Japan.
Permission to Acquire Status of Residence
This is related to a foreign national who is to stay in Japan without getting through the procedures for landing (e.g.,in case of birth in Japan, renouncement or loss of Japanese nationality).
Re-entry Permission
If you leave Japan without obtaining a re-entry permission beforehand, it is necessary to obtain a visa newly. Therefore it takes more time. Then, this is permission for re-entering quickly.
Alien Registration
All foreign nationals residing in Japan are required to register at the municipal office of the city, ward, town or village, in which they are living. This must be done within a certain amount of time from the day of their arrival in Japan.
Legal Adviser
And, the fundamental examples of Consultation are explained.
The following is a part. Also, our consultations involve proper solutions. Please utilize as a legal adviser.
The above are some examples. Another procedure, for example, is "Certificate of authorized employment." If required for potential employment opportunities, a foreign national authorized to work in Japan may apply for issuance of certificate showing the types of activities,authorized to him, at the Regional Immigration Bureau, etc.
* The way a foreigner enters Japan
* Procedure when entering Japan
* How to reside
* Deportation
* How to change Status of Residence
* Special Permission for Residence
* Period of stay for
Special-Residence -permission holders
* Refugee Recognition Status
* Procedures for Recognition of Refugee Status
* Effects of Refugee Status
* Permanent Residence Status
* Naturalization
* Procedures for Naturalization
* Alien Registration
* Application for Confirmation of Registered Items
* Carrying Alien Registration Certificate with you at all times
* Loss of your Alien Registration Certificate
* Damage of your Alien Registration Certificate
* Amendment of Alien Registration Law
* How to rent a house
* Obligations of the Tenant
* Against a Rent Increase
* Entrance and Fees into Public Schools
* When your work differs from the Contract Agreement
* Wages and Wage Deduction
* Registration of Marriage, Birth and Change of Address
* Divorce by Consent Between Foreign Nationals
* Divorce and Child
* Recognition of Child
* Guarantor of Finance
* Traffic Accidents
* Problems with neighbor
* Effect of a criminal conviction on Status of Residence
* Structure of the Government

Visa Immigration Specialist Japan /
Asahi Tokyo Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist Office
We are the Immigration Specialists in Japan.
email address
Postal code number 169-0051
Hirabayashi-Bldg. 1F, 1-1-7, Nishiwaseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, (169-0051), Japan
Telephone (Appointment) :
+81-50-1791-7087 (International)

Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Belarus, Russia, The Philippines, the Kingdom of Thailand, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Myanmar, Korea, Taiwan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Brazil, the United States, U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, U.K., Britain, England, French Republic, Germany, Italia, Spain, Australia, Chile, Peru, Bolivia, United Mexican States, Colombia, etc.

Our law office write an article of "Japanese Naturalization Q&A" for WEEKLY SOCCER MAGAZINE JAPAN whose number of issues is around 4 hundred thousand.
Japanese Naturalization Q&A
This is the article (377KB). You can see by click. Also PDF version available. These are permitted by BASEBALL MAGAZINE SHA Co., Ltd.
Kogawa, Minemitsu Attorney at Law
Kogawa, Minemitsu Attorney at Law
Immigration Professional
Kogawa, Minemitsu Attorney at Law
Our specialist went Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Japan.
Copyright (C) Asahi Tokyo Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist Office and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
You can link this website freely.